- Thursday night league
- Players must be 19+
- League starts mid-February
- 10 weeks of games
- Schedule and location will be announced after registration closes
- Registration closes Feb. 1
- If games are interrupted due to COVID-19 measures, the season will be paused and extended.
- No subs allowed outside your roster.
- For a full list of changes, see our COVID-19 Plan.
In order to comply with the COVID-19 guidelines, teams will be placed in a pool of 3-5 teams, with a maximum of 10 players allowed per team, including subs. See the Indoor Soccer and COVID-19 Plan pages for more details.
Play Sask’s focus on fun means we offer a casual, just for fun environment for our sports. All levels of play are welcome, especially beginners! Advanced players are also welcome, just make sure you keep it light.
If it turns out you can’t play with us, Play Sask will offer a full refund up to two weeks before the start of the season. After that time, fees are non-refundable.