- Thursday nights and Saturday afternoons
- Leagues start the week of Sept. 21 and run until late November
- Exact dates, times, and locations will depend on the number of registrations
- No single registrations this season
- No subs allowed outside your roster
- Registration closes Sept. 7
*Note: We are not accepting single registrations for the fall 2020 season but if you’re looking for a team to play with, please post in the Play Sask Community Facebook group, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to comply with the COVID-19 guidelines, teams will be placed in a pool of 3-5 teams, with a maximum of 10 players allowed per team, including subs. See the Indoor Soccer and COVID-19 Plan pages for more details.
Play Sask’s focus on fun means we offer a casual, just for fun environment for our sports. All levels of play are welcome, especially beginners! Advanced players are also welcome, just make sure you keep it light.
If it turns out you can’t play with us, Play Sask will offer a full refund up to two weeks before the start of the season. After that time, fees are non-refundable.