Saskatoon adult rec sports leagues and events
No sports experience? No problem! At Play Sask, our number one priority is to create a fun, welcoming, inclusive environment to play and socialize with friends.
For the fall 2017 season, we offer adult dodgeball. Other sports and events under consideration include a beach dodgeball tournament, soccer, pickleball, yukigassen, and kickball. If you’re interested in any of these sports, please let us know!
What makes Play Sask different?
- We believe in friendly, open communication. Give us a ring any time you want to chat.
- Registration is straightforward and easy.
- Spectators make games more fun! They’re welcome at games, and we have insurance to cover them.
- Good quality equipment and facilities are super important to enjoying a game. Let us know if anything needs an upgrade, and we’ll do our best to fix it.
- We want teams to have fun and make friends. Good sportsmanship is rewarded, and social events bring teams together.
About the Play Sask team
The idea for Play Sask started in a swimming pool, and the business was built through text messages and GIFs. Having fun is at the core of our philosophy. As rec sport players ourselves, we want to play in a league that reflects our values, and makes having fun the number one priority. The Play Sask co-owners are Jennifer Ballantyne, Ashleigh Mattern, Jordan Mears, and Jesse Preiner; feel free to get in touch with us anytime if you have feedback or questions.