We’re closing spring/summer season registration for now because there’s so much uncertainty about when the COVID-19 social distancing measures will be lifted.
The current public health order is that people can’t gather in groups larger than 10, and if you do gather, you need to stay at least 2 metres apart. That’s not very conducive to a game of soccer or dodgeball!
This situation also makes it harder for us to plan for the upcoming season. We’re not sure when or if facilities will be available, and we don’t know how long the season will be, so we don’t know if we’re charging the right amount.
We can’t wait to get back to playing sports, but we want to make sure it’s safe to do so, and we want to make sure we have a solid plan in place for the season. Once we get the all-clear to gather in larger groups and we know how many weeks we can book at our facilities, we’ll launch the next season.
That might mean a shorter spring/summer season or only a July-August season, or that we have to wait until fall.
Anyone who has already registered will get a full refund.
See you next season (whenever that might be)!