We know how much work it is to captain a team, so we want to make it as easy as possible for captains to get the job done. This survival guide will show you the ins and outs.
- Monday, May 7, 7 p.m.: Mandatory captain’s meeting at Hudson’s. Drinks are on us! If you can’t make it, please send a rep.
- Monday, May 14, 6 p.m. or 7 p.m.: Exhibition game. Warm up your muscles and help teach newbies how to play!
- Monday, May 21: No games, but join us for a drop-in game at 7 p.m. at Parc Canada!
- Monday, May 28, 6 p.m. or 7 p.m.: First regular season game.
- Monday, July 2: No games, but join us for a drop-in game at 7 p.m. at Scott Park!
- Monday, Aug. 6: No games, but join us for a drop-in game at 7 p.m. at Parc Canada!
- Monday, Aug. 13: Last regular season game.
- Monday, Aug. 20: First playoff game. All teams play!
- Monday, Aug. 27: Playoffs for the win! All teams play!
- Tuesday, Sept. 4: Deadline for equipment return
Still have questions? Call Ashleigh at 306-292-1819, email email@example.com.
Equipment pickup & drop-off
We’ll be providing equipment to captains at the mandatory captain’s meeting on Monday, May 7 at 7 p.m. at Hudson’s. The equipment must be returned by Tuesday, Sept. 4, drop-off time and location to be announced.
If the equipment is not returned, we will charge the credit card on file with a $100 equipment replacement fee.