Indoor Soccer (Futsal) Single Player
Casual adult co-ed futsal leagues on Thursday nights and Saturday afternoons.
Winter league starts in January! Teams must have a minimum of 2 people of the opposite gender on the court at all times.
- Casual leagues on Thursday nights and Saturday afternoons.
- Futsal rules (5v5 with a size 4 ball and boundaries in effect).
- Winter league starts in mid-January.
- Games run until the end of March.
- The schedule and location will be announced after registration closes.
Adult co-ed leagues
- Co-ed leagues — teams must have a minimum of 2 people of the opposite gender on the court at all times.
- Players must be 18+.
Register with friends
- If you have a couple of friends who want to play but not enough to make a team, you can register together here and we’ll try to keep you on the same team. If we’re unable to keep you together, we’ll offer you a refund.
- We offer a just-for-fun environment for our Casual futsal leagues. All levels of play are welcome, especially beginners!
- Advanced players are also welcome but we ask you to keep it light.
- If you want to cancel your registration, Play Sask will offer a full refund up to one week before the start of the season. After that time, fees are non-refundable.