Indoor Soccer (Futsal) Single Player
The next indoor soccer season starts in September
- Casual leagues on Thursday nights & Saturday afternoons during the fall & winter seasons.
- Competitive league on Saturday afternoons during the fall & winter seasons.
- Futsal rules (5v5 with a size 4 ball and boundaries in effect).
- Leagues start in September.
- 10-game season.
- The schedule and location will be announced after registration closes.
Adult co-ed leagues
- Women-friendly co-ed leagues.
- Players must be 18+.
Register with friends
- If you have a couple of friends who want to play but not enough to make a team, you can register together here and we’ll try to keep you on the same team. If we’re unable to keep you together, we’ll offer you a refund.
- We offer a just-for-fun environment for our Casual futsal leagues. All levels of play are welcome, especially beginners!
- Advanced players who want a challenge should register for our Competitive leagues.
- If you want to cancel your registration, Play Sask will offer a full refund up to one week before the start of the season. After that time, fees are non-refundable.