Play with friends
If you have a couple of friends who want to play but not enough to make a team, you can register together here and we’ll try to keep you on the same team. If we’re unable to keep you together, we’ll offer you a refund.
- Leagues on Thursday nights and Saturday afternoons
- Players must be 19+
- League starts mid-February
- 10 weeks of games
- Schedules and locations will be announced after registration closes
- Registration closes Feb. 1
- If games are interrupted due to COVID-19 measures, the season will be paused and extended.
- No subs allowed outside your roster.
- Players can only play in one league (Thursday night or Saturday afternoon, not both days).
- For a full list of changes, see our COVID-19 Plan.
Futsal is a variant of soccer played in a gym. The game is played between two teams of five players each (four players and a goalkeeper). Boundaries are in effect — the walls are not used. Futsal is also played with a smaller, harder, low-bounce ball. Altogether, this version of soccer favours ball control and passing.
Play Sask’s focus on fun means we offer a casual, just for fun environment for our futsal league. All levels of play are welcome, especially beginners! Advanced players are also welcome, just make sure you keep it light.
If you want to cancel your registration, Play Sask will offer a full refund up to one week before the start of the season. After that time, fees are non-refundable.