- Leagues on Monday and Tuesday nights
- The Wednesday league is full! Email email@example.com to add your team to the waiting list.
- Leagues start the week of Sept. 21 and run until late Nov. or early Dec.
- Exact dates, times, and locations will depend on the number of registrations
- Casual leagues have no gender requirements
- Foam balls (not rubber)
- No single registrations this season
- No subs allowed outside your roster
*Note: We are not accepting single registrations for the fall 2020 season but if you’re looking for a team to play with, please post in the Play Sask Community Facebook group, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to comply with the COVID-19 guidelines this season, teams will be placed in a pool of 3-5 teams with a maximum of 10 players allowed per team. See the Dodgeball and COVID-19 Plan pages for more details.
At our Casual co-ed rec dodgeball league for adults, all levels of play are welcome, especially beginners! If you’d like to take it to the next level, register for International or our Competitive league during the fall and winter seasons.
If it turns out you can’t play with us, Play Sask will offer a full refund up to two weeks before the start of the season. After that time, fees are non-refundable.