– Casual league on Tuesday nights.
– Competitive league on Wednesday nights.
– Leagues start mid-February.
– 10 weeks of games.
– Schedules and locations will be announced after registration closes.
– Casual leagues have no gender requirements.
– Foam balls (not rubber).
– Registration closes Feb. 1.
– If games are interrupted due to COVID-19 measures, the season will be paused and extended.
– No subs allowed outside your roster.
– Players can only play in one league (Tuesday or Wednesday night, not both nights).
– For a full list of changes, see our COVID-19 Plan.
In order to comply with the COVID-19 guidelines this season, teams will be placed in a pool of 4 teams with a maximum of 12 players allowed per team. See the Dodgeball and COVID-19 Plan pages for more details.
At our Casual co-ed rec dodgeball league for adults, all levels of play are welcome, especially beginners! If you’d like to take it to the next level, register for our Competitive league during the fall and winter seasons.
If it turns out you can’t play with us, Play Sask will offer a full refund up to two weeks before the start of the season. After that time, fees are non-refundable.