We know how much work it is to captain a team, so we want to make it as easy as possible for captains to get the job done. This survival guide will show you the ins and outs.
- Friday, May 4, 7 p.m.: Season kick-off party at the Sutherland. Burger and beer on us!
- Sunday, May 13, 2:30 p.m.: Mandatory captain’s meeting at the Sutherland. Your drink is on us! If you can’t make it, please send a rep from your team.
- Sunday, May 13, 3 p.m. or 4 p.m.: Exhibition game. Help teach newbies!
- Sunday, May 20: No games on the long weekend.
- Sunday, May 27, 3 p.m. or 4 p.m.: First regular season game.
- Sunday, July 1: No games on the long weekend.
- Sunday, Aug. 5: No games on the long weekend.
- Sunday, Aug. 12: Last regular season game.
- Sunday, Aug. 19: First week of playoffs. All teams play.
- Sunday, Aug. 26: Playoff game for the win! All teams play.
- Roster & waiver link – everyone must fill out their name and sign the waiver through this link! Send it to your players.
- dodgeball.playsask.com – the league portal where you’ll find the schedule and standings.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Play Sask Discord chat – talk to staff and players online to find subs and ask questions.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call Ashleigh at 306-292-1819, or message us on Discord!
- Enter to win a hot tub party! Each team will be assigned a number and each drink your team purchases will be assigned a point value (singles = 1, doubles = 2, buckets of beer = 5, etc). The team with the highest score at end of the season will win a Hot Tub party!
- Get your sweat on at Mawson Fitness! Each team member gets a three-month gym membership to Mawson Health & Fitness! Keep an eye out for full year membership prizes during the season.
- Food and drink specials every Sunday! There will be $6 and $8 food specials as well as our regular Sunday special (half price platters!), plus special pricing on drinks.